Reflection Questions for Philippians 2:1-11
- How can I be a part of Encouragement, Consolation, Fellowship, Affection, and Compassion in my Spiritual Community? What stands in my way?
- How can we have the Same Mind, Same Love, be United in Spirit, and intent on one purpose and still be different? How does this change my prayers?
- What does selfishness, empty conceit, humility of mind keep me from regarding others as more important than myself? Is it selfish to care about your own needs?
- What is the attitude of Christ Jesus? What does that attitude look like in my life?
- What difference will the sacrifice make in my life, my family, our spiritual community, this world?